aTrolla's mission statement is "to provide an incredible music festival experience for every generation, initially highlighting the music of the 60s, 70s, and 80s."
- aTrolla's premise is to create a high-quality, luxurious event that caters to participants over the age of 40 and provides a variety of music from their teenage and college years.
- Each event will be set in beautiful venues with lush comfortable grassy fields with premium seating options, delicious food, and a variety of mixed drinks and craft beers; aTrolla is designed to be top notch from every angle.
- Music fans of the 60s, 70s, and 80s love a variety of music; they grew up watching "American Bandstand" and "Soul Train." Following along, aTrolla will include rock, Motown, pop and adult contemporary music. The line-up will feature heart throbs, rock bands, soul music and pop acts--all the groups and artists they grew up with.
- aTrolla's individuality begins with the venue, or rather venues. aTrolla's long-term plans are to offer music festivals in every region of the United States--Florida, Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Northwest, West, Southern California, and Texas. Each venue will have food, drinks, and festival events specific to that region. Rather than having to travel across the country to be surrounded by 100,000 strangers, you will be able to attend a more intimate event in your own region with a smaller group of your new best friends. If you like, you will also be able to travel to other venues, via the festival's travel packages, as each event will have different bands, activities, and flavors.
- aTrolla will provide business and sponsor VIP packages to businesses located in each region. These packages will allow businesses to meet and interact with customers and staff in an intimate setting. Meeting spaces will be available for morning business meetings followed by an afternoon and evening of music and fun in private lounges at the music festival.
- Though the music may be old-school, the technology is not. The entire aTrolla festival (food/drink and craft vendors) will utilize a cashless, card-less system. Inside the music festival, all everyone will need is a wristband to buy drinks, food, and crafts. Apps will have maps and relevant information; along with the ability to easily interact with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share your experience with your friends and family.